Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that Michael Jackson died as a muslim?

can somebody give me a link to the news related to this topic? I think there's a media black out about this topic..Is it true that Michael Jackson died as a muslim?
Yes he had already converted to Islam.


see the links:





http://www.religionnewsblog.com/17555/mi鈥?/a>


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopi鈥?/a>Is it true that Michael Jackson died as a muslim?
If he is a Muslim... we should have an answer to prove it.


According to information, Yusuf Islam (Cat Steven) are the witness towards his conversion to Islam. He should be call upon to prove that MJ are Mikaeel. If there still no answer in this speculation MJ should be buried confidentially.

Report Abuse



im not sure i know they grew up as JW's but like someone else had said that his brother had said may Allah be with him but that doesn't really mean he was muslim because it's just saying God in another language most people just associate it with Muslims. But Jermaine is Muslim so that could be a reason why he said what he said. here's a link it's 2 years old but it's something about it


http://www.religionnewsblog.com/17555/mi鈥?/a>
One cult awareness rag seemed to think so, but I don't trust them any more than I trust tabloids at the supermarket. The wikipedia article mentioned only that he was a vegetarian and made no reference to religion beyond that non-religious reference. Snopes didn't have anything (when I checked), either.
he became muslim for the second time to get out of a court case I do not believe he ever really was muslim or had a real faith in God.


so if just saying you are muslim means you are then yes but I am sure he was not practicing just as the majority are not but keep it in name only.
If he was ';Nation of Islam';, then he was just another flavour of Christian, but he might have been a ';real'; muslim, either way, who cares, he was just a guy who could sing and dance a bit, and had some massive financial and legal issues...
I believe the Jackson family is JW (that is the last that I had heard), but in his press release on last night, Jermaine (I can't remember how to spell his name) asked that Allah would be with Michael. Why, I have no idea.
i don't know but I do know that God knew Micheals heart and that is the only One whos business it really was to know. But I hadn't heard that. I just pray that He knew Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour so that he may have peace and love in heaven today.
I am not sure what he believed in before he died and even if it was a commitment, I don't think he would've understood it.





May God be with him now. Rest in Peace, Michael.
here's a clip from youtube about it...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edaJP3Lp0鈥?/a>
Who gives a rats a** what religion he was. He was a person and thats it.
Who cares, it's not like it made a difference.
Yeah, I heard about that a few months ago, but I don't know if it's true or not.
I hope so.
that's a good one. ahahah
i doubt it
On his death bed he realized the truth and accepted Jesus as many or most do. He just missed out on all the blessings God had for his life. And now it does not matter anyway. But we can take advantage of the blessings God wants us to enjoy if we believe.
MUSLIM ?!


michael jackson is black.
  • cheap loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment