Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that the family of MICHAEL JACKSON attacked him because had too ENVY?

It is well known that all of his relatives, like his father for having supported all his children, though rumors of sexual abuse to their when were children for part of the stupid father, for other part; his brothers were also artists like the Jackson Five in the decade of the 70's or Toya Jackson from the 80's, were good in his styles, but it seems that never exceeded the ofenza that caused the huge success of their brother Michael who was unsurpassed.Is it true that the family of MICHAEL JACKSON attacked him because had too ENVY?
Nope, not true. Through all the ****, they have been a pretty close family.





Also, they were always happy for Michael.\





EDIT: to the person under me





La'Toya= Her husband basically wrote that book and made those accusations for her and she confessed that he beat her and got a divorce.


Joe= Always was a hard ***. But all of his children said they love him. So.. why would they say that?


Jermaine= ADORED Michael, have you watched his last interview ';I wish I died instead of Michael';





I remember watching his home videos where his mother and father were in it for their father's birthday. He acted like my dad. Hard on the outside, sweet on the inside.





STOP TALKING ***** BEFORE YOU LOOK INTO ITIs it true that the family of MICHAEL JACKSON attacked him because had too ENVY?
I don't know...


But to be honest yes I only think his mom and Janet liked him


Toya called him a pedophile and his brothers well Jermaine I don't think he really cared, and joe jackson eh! don't get me started with that man whore.





EDIT:Oh and the only person who didn't really like him (i think) was his father but did he like any of his kids he was selfish and used his kids for fame and money:/ that little old bastard..





EDIT AGAIN:oh well excuse me to the person above me, joe jackson might have loved his kids deep down and i do mean really deep deep down there but he was an abuser and your going to sit here and tell me beating kids scarying them was ok? and i'm sorry about toya i did not know that. but either way joe was a horrible person you don't beat your kids and scare them to the point that they have nightmares at night.
Joe Jackson yea. and also Toya. She called her borther a pedophile. Now i never knew Michael, maybe he was or maybe he wasn't but as a sister i would never call my brother that if he was or not. It's just really stupid of her. I think that Janet and Kathrine were the only two who truly loved Michael and cared for him from the bottom of their hearts. However I choose to believe that Michael was innocent.


The best entertainer the world ever saw and will ever see.


RIP MICHAEL
Looking at home videos on YouTube..





Joe Jackson doesn't really give a f**k, and he used to abuse him.


Latoya called him a pedophile.


I think pretty much Janet and Katherine only cared for him..

No comments:

Post a Comment