Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How Can they put that on a kids TV show? True Jackson.?

I was was in the living room on my laptop and my sisters were watching True Jackson VP. and she was wearing some kind of red dress. and you could see her nipples. I was just wondering how they didnt see that before they put it on air.How Can they put that on a kids TV show? True Jackson.?
ewwwww i have no idea. Personally, i think all those late nick shows, (true jackson, icarly, etc) have alot of inappropriate inside jokes that adults would get but kids wouldn't. I don't like those shows I think they're stupid but ehh whatever.How Can they put that on a kids TV show? True Jackson.?
I know right?! and isn't spongebob suppose to be gay, well when people found out about squarepants nick took out a lawsuit against them and declared that he was a sexual! I'm telling you, nick and disney are both horrible channels for kids to watch, every since 06 these kids channels have been changing to sexual things! but like they said SEX does sell!
lol i noticed that too but they probably tought that the kids wouldnt notice





it seems like nick is growing up with the kids





at the kids choice awards dwane told miley cyrus ';are you wearing a thong too?'; on live television





idk but its a bad influence on my little sis
They have a lot of stuff like that on nick. Like iCarly has a lot of jokes about like making out or something, and not that I don't love the shows and all, but can't they at least put them on a different channel if they're going to have those subjects???
Kid's programming definitely isn't what it used to be. The behavior they write for many of these characters is appalling.

No comments:

Post a Comment