Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why did we houner michael jackson so much and not a true legend like sir bobby robson?

I mean not to offend michael jackson fans but he got to much publicity were as when on of the true legends dies there bearly anything close to what jackson gotWhy did we houner michael jackson so much and not a true legend like sir bobby robson?
I get what your saying I always think that way about that its not like he is a hero like martha luther king jr, and black history month people, and fire fighters. people should really stop talking about him now he made music and so did other celebrities too.Why did we houner michael jackson so much and not a true legend like sir bobby robson?
I don't want to offend or anything...





We honor Michael Jackson more because majority of us don't even know who Sir Bobby Robson is. (Forgive my ignorance but I don't know who he is either)





If you go anywhere in the world, just mention some aspect of Michael Jackson, anyone will know it, whether it be dancing, singing, Thriller, the glove, the shoes or even the hair - mention something like this, you'll get the name Michael Jackson.





Like I said before not many people know Sir Bobby Robson and I don't think he's got the global timeless appeal like Michael does.


Michael's known to around 40 years of people and the globe...how many know Sir Robson?





RIP - to the both of them.
Not to be rude, but who is sir bobby robson? The thing is more people know MJ, than any other celebrity/sports figure/politician right now.





It is kinda hard to find someone who dosen't know who Michal jackson is, I'm not saying that everyone is a fan, but more people can recognize him.





I just googled him
Michael Jackson is amazing, a TRUE legend.


But i have to agree, Bobby Robson was a lovely gentleman and manager.


But he just wasn't in the same proffesion or leauge as Michael.


I mean the whole WORLD know's who Michael Jackson is, only the U.K has heard of Bobby Robson.





R.i.P both of them.
Michael Jackson is the ONLY TRUE LEGEND.


He's everything..Musician, singer, dancer, songwriter, Humanitarian and many more.
Sir Bobby was admirable but he just couldn't moonwalk.
uh... your answer is my response to this question... who the hell is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment