Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that Michael Jackson's attack happened after he blew a balloon up?

My brother's told me that Michael Jackson was blowing up a party balloon, and just as he tied it off it became clear that his breathing was stopped and the trouble started there with the cardiac to follow. Apparently his staff have the balloon containing his very last breath and are going to auction it.





Is this true and how much would you pay for Michael Jackson's last breath?Is it true that Michael Jackson's attack happened after he blew a balloon up?
I really don't think this is true, and if it was, his staff are most likely being retarded and trying to make some extra money, since probably no one else would hire them. But, like I said before, this is too dumb to be true.





If it really was his last breath, I would most likely pay around, MAYBE 100 dollars max. and .99 cents min :D





And I believe that, judging how absolutely ABSURD that story is, your brothers were trying to con you.





How old are you again??Is it true that Michael Jackson's attack happened after he blew a balloon up?
Supposedly the doctor found Jackson in his bed. There is no other indication of what might or might not have gone on. I don't know if whoever called 911 (not the doctor) found Jackson first, or why the doctor was called or if he was called but just went there as some kind of daily visit (be middle class and try and get a house call!)
I thought he was actually blowing bubbles.
LOLOL





I would pay 拢1000 's for that balloon
depends on the cost of inflation...
I doubt very much that it is true, and nothing.
what was the kids name johnny balloon
WHAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment