Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true what I heard about the Left Reverend Jesse Jackson?

That he likes chocolate covered nuts?





( I asked this yesterday and it got deleted as ';not a question';. Thought I'd try again. )Is it true what I heard about the Left Reverend Jesse Jackson?
i heard he likes Obama's nuts.Is it true what I heard about the Left Reverend Jesse Jackson?
I heard Jesse wants to remove OB's giblets. Otherwise, to de-nut him. There's nothing racist about that. Jesse is just jealous because this upstart Obama has stolen his spotlight and reduced his influence in the liberal-dominated black population to a whimper, or should I say to a whisper.
Haha it's not really a question and the use of the word ';chocolate'; could come off as racist. He does want to forcefully remove Obama's nuts. That's what he said when he claims he didn't know he was being recorded. But then he turned around in front of a camera and said a big ';oops!';
As opposed to Right Reverend Hagee likes the anywhere.
Actually it was deleted because it is very racist.
Just another nutcase in a chocolaty district.
I hope you won't get deleted this time but that place you heard it from will be in NOVEMBER
and I know you do too... come on, I can feel it... you nuts-lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment