Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who here is a true Michael Jackson fan?

I am so proud to have the first edition of His autobiography Moonwalk by MJWho here is a true Michael Jackson fan?
I can vouch for my mom and say she is. I was snooping through her boxes and she had this shrine box with everything MJ in there. She had this stick book FILLED with stickers of him and pictures. Too bad we moved, I would really like to look at the box again. It got lost in the move. That's where I got it from, I love MJ to pieces.Who here is a true Michael Jackson fan?
I don't know exactly what defines a ';true'; michael jackson fan, but I am a fan.
Question: who here was a TRUE fan BEFORE he died....????
I like his songs and i am a fan, but not a big fan.
I am! I am also a true Best answer fan.


Seriously, I LOVE ALL MJ'S SONGS%26gt;


BAD, BEAT IT, IT'S ALL CLASSIC!
Right here!! I have a glittery MJ glove hanging on my wall in my room. A couple of days ago I went to visit his Hollywood star. Still can't believe he's gone.
Not me
no, not me
me!!!!
not me
My whole galaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment