Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true Michael Jackson has died?

Just come back from a 2 month trip to Africa and someone has told me he is dead.





True?Is it true Michael Jackson has died?
Troll fail.Is it true Michael Jackson has died?
Stop making ';Africa'; look Bad! For your info the day I heard the sad news I was in front of my computer my brother was watching Sky news and informed me then I checked TMZ and yes I was in ';Africa';





PS I hate how people just say ';Africa';like it was a country, if You were in England or in Normay or in Greece u would not have said ';I was in Europe'; you would've specified the country!!!!! (sorry for grammar mistakes I'm a francophone)
Yup he died :(( poor MJ WE WILL MISS YOU and also dont mind the people who say this is a stupid question THEY JUST GOT BACK FROM A 2 MONTH TRIP TO AFRICA PPL LISTEN PROPERLY sheesh lol so yea he did :((( He died from cardiac arrest because of the stupid doctors prescribing him drugs!!! %26gt;:( stupid doctors
Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 鈥?June 25, 2009) (age 50).....,,


http://www.google.com/url?sa=t%26amp;source=we鈥?/a>
Yes ,he died. Watch the T.V.,CNN every sometime they talk about him or about the people around of him. I guess is better the web site CNN. You missed the Memorial of Michael Jackson
another new troll here you just asked Can you believe Paul McCarntey has died





another attention seeker on board, its getting annoying now.





You know that he was dead already especially after me looking at your past question
Not true. He's UNDEAD!!!
nobody is sure, he may be faking because his body wasnt in the casket and nobody is sure how he died. everyone is confused right now.
Yeah, he died a month ago today, IT SUCKS!! Rite now everyone is morning, waiting for what really killed him and who will get his kids. You can catch the memorial on You-Tube...
Who has time to fake their own death?? And anyways he was about to go back on tour plus they gave all those ticketholders their money back. He didnt sell all those tickets then die. COME ON
I think he's faking it, he's got the money.





i agree with the other person that said everyones confused about it all.
do people in africa live under the rocks or something and yes he is dead
Yeah, it's true. It's still very sad.
Yes.


They are still trying to figure out how he died.
Yup it's true
didn't you have a tv or radio in africa yeah he died and that is sad
Another stupid @ss question.
Yeah its true.
Uhm.. yeah.


You waisted 5 points by asking.


You could've Googled it.
damb straight. he died
i wish it wasnt but sadly yes the king of pop has died


R.I.P MJ WE LOVE YOU
weird that you have two points and one of your questions was has paul mccarteny died?


I sense attention seeking
yes sadly it is
yes and im always sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish that you could give questions thumbs down.





Stop asking all these stupid questions.
Haha yeah right.





And nope it's not.





Hahahaaha
yes......wow ur slow
  • cheap loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment