Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How true is it that Michael Jackson's kids, paris & prince, were not his biological kids?

they have pale skin while he was born with dark skin.. %26amp; even if their mother had pale skin, the children's skin would be at least slightly tannedHow true is it that Michael Jackson's kids, paris %26amp; prince, were not his biological kids?
Of course they are his. Who's would they be? Him and Debbie made two babys together. Yes they have pale ish skin but its not impossible. Have you seen Tiger Woods kids? or Lional Richie's Biological daughter Sophia? They look white but everybody know they are black. why question Michael?

Report Abuse


How true is it that Michael Jackson's kids, paris %26amp; prince, were not his biological kids?
michael is not 100% black. there is white traits that run on his dad's side of the family. his father has blue eyes and his skin is not that dark. by blood, michael's kids have more white than black. even if they look white, they have Mj's features (ie:Prince and Blanket have Michael's eyes...

Report Abuse



...Paris has Michael's natural curls, Blanket is a mini me of Michael). just because they are mixed, it doesnt mean that they must look mixed. some biracial children come out looking one race or the other or both. its possible. and why should you care, they're not any of ur business.

Report Abuse



I have seen half white half indian kids that look A LOT like Michael Jackson's kids, so I'm pretty sure they're mixed. I'm not saying that Michael Jackson is the father, but it's possible. I mean Mariah Carey is half white half black and she looks white. And look at Tiger Woods kids. Just saying...

Report Abuse



I believe they are


Now I'm not just saying this because I'm a fan of his.





I've had my doubts. The kids don't look pure white, in my eyes. They look like they have something in them.





I've found many discussion boards about this and I've come with what I believe and I do believe that MJ is the biological father of his kids.
Look at MJ. He was born a dark skinned black kid with kinky black people hair. Look at all his kids. They have pale skin. No way possible. I can understand his problem of having that skin problem....but his kids? it's not like the rest of his other family members have that problem. they were either adopted or not his. flat out.
Yeah its weird how his kids are completely pale...I think they are definately adopted.
How true? Well, just use your eyes and LOOK.


...


Case closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment