Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is that keke palmer's real hair on true jackson vp?

It looks like it could be a really good weaving job or a lace wig but it looks so nice %26amp; real I can't tell....does anyone know? ThanxIs that keke palmer's real hair on true jackson vp?
I was wondering that too lol I seen a commerical for that new movie she has on nickeloden I watched a little bit of it but I was kind thinking it could be a weave but it may be her real hair. She may take really good care of it or like you said it could just be a good weave job or lace wig. If you knew somebody who could tell weave and real hair apart you could show them a picture and ask them lol like my cousin's mom can tell a weave and real hair apart lolIs that keke palmer's real hair on true jackson vp?
No thats not her real hair. Her real hair is much shorter. I have to agree that she really has some good weave :)
Yup it's her real hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment