Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it true what they say about Andrew Jackson's parrot?

I read somewhere that Andrew Jackson had a pet parrot which he taught to swear. Supposedly, at Jackson's funeral, the parrot created a disturbance by cussing up a storm which upset the other mourners and resulted in the parrot being forcibly ejected from the funeral. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I seriously want to know if it's true. Anyone have any information on this?Is it true what they say about Andrew Jackson's parrot?
Never ever heard anything about Andrew Jackson owning a swearing parrot, but that's cool. Hope you figure it out!Is it true what they say about Andrew Jackson's parrot?
Sorry no one helpful answered. That's no fun. I'll go look it up now, since I forgot to before. Hopefully you'll still figure out your answer!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment