Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Someone in the line at the grocery store told me today that Michael Jackson passed. Is that true?

I never believe the tabs.Someone in the line at the grocery store told me today that Michael Jackson passed. Is that true?
Yes, he passed away last week of a heart attack. It's all over CNN and almost every channel. Turn on your tv and see for yourself.


Also, Billy Mays passed, Farrah Fawcett passed, and Ed McMan passed.





Happy 4th of July!!! :)Someone in the line at the grocery store told me today that Michael Jackson passed. Is that true?
Yes it is true. Sadly, though. His life was ruined just because of his father.





The news is so complicated these days with everyone dying so we believe right now he died because of too much drugs. He was trying to sleep just like Heath Ledger.
Yes, last Thursday.


BTW, Obama won the election.


and Farrah Fawcett died.


and Sarah Palin resigned as governor of Alaska.


And N Korea shot off missiles today.
where have you been it is on every channel every radio station even on a french and spanish radio station and everyone is talking about it
Where do you live?


*Cough*





♪♫ RIP Michael Jackson♥
Um...yeah. I take it you don't watch the regular news either. Please, don't ever vote.
IS THIS QUESTION A JOKE??





♪♫ R.I.P M.J - I LOVE YOU ♪♫
Um. Yes. He died like over a week ago. Wow, I'm shocked someone didn't know that...
  • cheap loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment