Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that paris jackson is going to record a song for her dad?

sorry to add to the list of michael jackson questions but i was just wondering. do you think it would be a good idea? :)Is it true that paris jackson is going to record a song for her dad?
I didn't hear of that but I think it's sweet and a great way to honor him.Is it true that paris jackson is going to record a song for her dad?
I have quite a few, mags,and books,and ive seen tons of videos about michael, to know in early april paris,prince mike I, and prince mike II, went into the recording studio in early april, to see what it was like, and if they would want to make an album. I hear Prince Michael II (blanket) is the one with the best voice, but i dont know if they're going to make a song for their dad.
If it's what she wants to do, then it would seem nice.
it wud b reely sweet nd affection8 on her part :)
  • cheap loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment