Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is is True that Michael Jackson is releasing a new album?

If so.. then does anyone know the release date?Is is True that Michael Jackson is releasing a new album?
I only know that Jackson is a REAL retard,and you too if you listen to him..


He is pedophyl


SORRY,NOTHING PERSONALIs is True that Michael Jackson is releasing a new album?
Yeah it is true, the choreograpeher of xfactor ( 4gotten his name! ) was talking about it on this morning a while back, no one knows the release date, michael is just working on music at mo, prob wont be for a long time though!
I hope so if it's anything like his others :)


You don't know for sure if he's a paedophile, neither do I.


But I believe he is innocent.


Do you even know what retarded means?
Michael jackson was a great artist,but I wouldn't hold your breath. The man's past anything close to what he used to do.
I have heard its releasing sometime early in 2009
yeah he has copied amy winehouse, his new album is called back to black, cos hes no good as a white man thats for sure
What's it gonna be called - ';Sad';?

No comments:

Post a Comment