Sunday, February 7, 2010

In the episode of True Jackson VP ';Company Retreat'; where is there a navy blue shirt Similar to that one?

The navy blue shirt w/ the pink pants and flatsIn the episode of True Jackson VP ';Company Retreat'; where is there a navy blue shirt Similar to that one?
hahah we are not going to win the sweapstakes for you!! do it yourself or otherwise thats cheating!!In the episode of True Jackson VP ';Company Retreat'; where is there a navy blue shirt Similar to that one?
Well I can't find the exact one but there are:





http://shop.pacsun.com/girls/tanks/Bronx…





http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/cat…





http://www.polyvore.com/navy_applique_tr…





http://www.polyvore.com/lace_insert_tuni…





Sorry it's not exactly what you were after.
Oh I love that show! Keke Palmer is hilarious!


Anyways, I know what you're talking about! That blouse is so cute! It would be really hard to find something similar to that since you don't know the brand or anything. Sorry.





But if you like her style and want to dress like her character on the show, here's some tips:





True wears a lot of skirts from Juicy Couture and clothes from Anthropologie and J. Crew. Freer’s also a fan of the California boutique Le Bohemian Chic, where she’s found unusual pieces.





“I buy her accessories from Limited Too – jewelry, scarves, hair doodles,” (her stylist) Freer says.





Palmer is taller than the boys on the show, so she wears flats, mostly ballet flats. Freer finds shoes at Nordstrom and orders them online at Zappos.





“True is a New Yorker, but she doesn’t dress like one,” Freer says. “There’s a little bit of California in there, a little bit Palm Beach, a little ’60s socialite going on.”





Though Palmer says she’s having fun with her character’s clothes, off the set she wears “more vintage hip-hop. I wear sweaters and boots and graphic Ts. I shop Urban Outfitters and Nordstroms. I like Marc Jacobs; they fit me to a T.”





“I like flannels,” Palmer adds. “I will wear an old top with cut-up jeans. I buy a lot of pieces and piece together in the morning.”





What is true to True is how often Palmer shops. “All the time,” she says. “I shop online 24-7.”

No comments:

Post a Comment